Benefits of Tea
Tea has many benefits. Tea has been around for hundreds of years and it has deep roots in human history.
While these benefits have not been verified by Food and Drug Administration, it is widely believed by various health experts and many studies have shown tea has wide ranging health benefits. Tea has powerful antioxidants for your body due to its ingredients Flavonoids and Catechins. These antioxidants can alter the way your body deals with various diseases such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, obesity, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases and cancer.
At least two studies have shown that those who drink several cups of green tea daily avoid premature cardiovascular fatalities. Laboratory studies have also shown that green tea may help protect against:
- loss of brain cells
- bacterial and viral infections
- decreased bone mineral density
Here are some more benefits of Tea:
- Lower blood cholesterol
- Block the formation of plaques that are linked to Alzheimer's disease
- Stable blood sugar in people who have diabetes
- Help with weight loss due to its ingredient EGCG
- Help you relax because of its ingredient Theanine
- Tea can boost exercise endurance
- Provide powerful antioxidants for your body due to its ingredients Flavonoids and Catechins