Decaf Earl Grey Fancy Green Tea
What is it?
- Green loose leaf tea of superior quality
- Earl Grey flavored. Infused with the Bergamot essence at the plant.
- Great flavor and light body
- Brews to a light green tea
- Country/Region: India
This tea offers the best of green tea benefits without the caffeine. It's perfect for a soothing after dinner drink. Green tea's biggest benefit is its Catechin contents. Catechins are strong antioxidants that may prevent cell damage.
How to prepare
Put 1 or 2 teaspoons of Decaf Earl Grey Fancy Green tea in about 8oz of hot water and infuse for three to five minutes. For best results, use a tea kettle that you can keep warm, for example on stove over very low heat. Filter out the tea and enjoy the warm tea. If you don't have a tea kettle, you can use a normal cup with an infuser.
Health Benefits of Tea
There have been many studies and documented results of the health benefits of tea. While these studies and claims have not been verified by Food and Drug Administration, many experts believe that tea has the following health benefits:
- Improve blood flow
- Lower blood cholesterol
- Block the formation of plaques that are linked to Alzheimer's disease
- Stable blood sugar in people who have diabetes
- Help with weight loss due to its ingredient EGCG
- Help you relax because of its ingredient Theanine
- Provide powerful antioxidants for your body due to its ingredients Flavonoids and Catechins